This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Few More Pictures




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my Little Darling ! and that's to you niece Dana not Derek... After reading your "Blog" I think you need a little one on one time with yourself. Leave the house, alone, and in your own car, by yourself, and take a drive down the road. Whether it be to the store, the park around the corner, or have lunch somewhere close by alone !!! 30 minutes or even an hour or so isn't going to disrupt Derek's uninteruptable life... However it will give you an amazing new release on your life and the breather you probably need so desperately. Just think about it, and then after you do that and realize that you are actually back on line again, then pack Derek and your butt up and I will pick you both up at the San Antonio airport for some serious R. and R. I'll even send you the tickets. A 48 minute plane ride can get you back as quick as you need to. Your Oasis Awaits, and there isn't anything you can do there , that you can't do here??? I love you Baby, Take a Break !!!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker