This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

Jason, Derek, and I want to thank everyone for their support during this time. Not only would we like to thank those who visited us in the hospital but our family and friends that have helped us acclimate to life at home with a newborn. This support has been priceless and we feel so blessed to have you all in our lives.  It truly does take a village to raise a baby...if you want to keep your sanity. :-)


2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

So then does it take 3 villages to raise three???? He he he. There's my problem!
No problem. Would help you more if I had a few villages around. Love on that baby while he can't get away from you! :)

The Summers Family said...

Once the boys and I get back from camp (Aug 2nd)... We'd love to come by for a little Derek time!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker