This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hefner's First Snow....in March

Texas weather is always unpredictable. One day it's in the 70s, a few days later it's snowing. I'm just glad we didn't get any ice.

I fell asleep very early last night so I missed seeing the snow actually fall but was greeted with a winter wonderland when I awoke. Hefner refused to go outside at first but once I ventured out, he found he could too. He cautiously approached the end of the patio, tasted the snow and took his first tentative step...then it was on. He pranced and ran all over the place. A quick break on the patio to warm up the paws then back out he went. He was so excited he ran back in the house, straight to the bedroom to wake Jason and then back outside. Eventually, I had to get ready for work so I got him to come inside at which point he sat on the couch and gazed longingly out the window at all the snowy goodness. He is such a cutie.

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker