This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Decisions. Decisions.

I braved the wilds of 121 and Frisco again to take another peek at Lone Star Baby Furniture. I had my choices narrowed down to two different manufacturers and after this last look I have picked the one I want. My mother and I measured the nursery, the furniture pieces and figured out what would work. I'm still pondering what stain would work best. There are two that look okay with the crib bedding, Cabernet and Chestnut.

I just got an e-mail that my crib bedding might arrive this week. YIPPEE!! I can't wait to go pick paint colors. I keep telling myself that there is no rush, I have four months, but when you think about it, the time really does fly. I'm so motivated after being sick for so long that I want it all done now. ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technically, yes, you do have for months - but toward the end you are not going to be up for much. You are going to become tired extremely easily so my advice is to get it done while you have the energy and motivation! I can't wait to see it!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker