I glanced at my baby widget and due date ticker this morning and was so amazed at how far our wee one has come. I find myself getting more and more excited as the weeks go by. I read Coy's blog daily and yesterday couldn't help but think that he was born at the same stage of development that our baby is currently. What a blessing that Coy is thriving and doing so well. While his story is inspiring, I hope that it is something we will not have to endure and pray that Baby Rieger stays put for at least 13 more weeks. 13 weeks doesn't seem like very long does it?
Now that I am feeling better, I asked my OB for a doctors note so I can start pre-natal yoga. I'm excited about getting started, but with everything going on this weekend it looks like I will need to put it off one more week. I'm not too disappointed since I still have a slight cough and will no doubt be embarrassed if I'm hacking away disturbing every one's meditation.
It is supposed to reach 80 degrees today (crazy to think we had snow so recently) and I find myself looking forward to Spring and Summer. I can not wait to hit the pool and not have to dress in two or three layers to take Hefner outside.
I have also been thinking a lot about work lately. Should I stay or should I go? When the baby is born I'll have been here for almost four years. Not long, but not a short duration by any means. There was a time when I saw myself being here for much longer. I do not think this pregnancy could have come at a better time. If it had come sooner, I would have had a harder time letting go. After tweaking my position a bit, I really do enjoy my job if not my co-workers. A co-worker here is very vocally unhappy and I asked her why she didn't look elsewhere. Her response was, "it was better to stick with the devil you know." That seemed so sad to me. It makes it sound like it is impossible to be happy anywhere. I do not believe that is true. While every job has it's downside (that's why it's called work and not fun) I do believe that you can be happy. I trust that my path will become apparent to me at the right time and while I have been thinking on it quite a bit, it doesn't consume me like I thought it would.
119 Days to Go
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment