It seems that all my updates lately have been about preparing for the baby and not the baby itself. So here is what is going on in Chez Dana:
I'm feeling really good. It feels awesome to be able to say that after so long, so let me say it again. I'm feeling REALLY good. :-) No more nausea and very little coughing. I've discovered that it seems to be allergy related so I take an allergy pill every two days or so when the congestion sets in. Overall I finally feel like my old self again...a more clumsy self but heh, I was clumsy to begin with.
I have had two signs that our wee one is getting bigger. One is that I have been getting short of breathe lately. I get winded walking to the mailbox sometimes. It's actually pretty funny. I have started walking Hefner with Jason several times a week and hope to start pre-natal yoga soon also. The second is the bathroom. I am having to pee A LOT. Hefner usually likes to follow me around the house, but even he is getting getting worn out on trips to the bathroom. He just stays where he is and stares at me with a look that says "Again? You're on your own this time."
Now the information you were really waiting for. I have felt some pretty strong movement on two occasions. I would have sworn that it was felt externally but I think I'm being overly optimistic there. Where I would feel a random movement here and there (usually after lunch and dinner) the baby is now going through long periods of nothing and then multiple movements. I just got three pushes a moment ago. Probably a reminder that my bladder is taking up valuable real estate and needs to be emptied.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment