This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jason Camera Phone Pics...PayDirt

I'm working on getting the videos off Jason's phone but until
I'm able to successfully work that out, here are some pics from his iPhone.


Hanging at the Apple Store

Hide and Seek
(we'll have to work on the leg thing)





Playing Peek-a-Boo barn while waiting for breakfast

Getting some work done.

View from the Ghost Bar at Laurie & Jeff's
Wedding afterparty

Watching Cartoons

1st Procedure - A.B.R. (after they gave him the goofy spray)

Cartoon Watching...Again

Helping Mom Get Some Faxes Out

He's Going to Hate this One Later

1st Kolache


(Oldie but goodie from the Dr's office)

1 comment:

Laurie Rieger said...

The one of him sleeping with J is my fav. SOOOOO cute. Seriously, he needs to stop being so damned cute or Aunt Lala really WILL go broke :)

Gee, Da - why are there no pics of you licking him?? Seems like every pic I have of you and I has your tongue....on....my....face.

LOVE YOU!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker