This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back To The Daily Grind

Today was my first day back at work and it was great to get back in the saddle. I missed Derek but it was nice to have a bit of freedom. I didn't kiss him goodbye this morning for fear that I might tear up and then I got misty eyed in the car because I didn't. Ah, the pains of motherhood. ha ha With my breast pump, accessories, purse and large tote for files I felt like a pack mule walking into my building. All my careful preparation and I still forgot two things...my breast pump part cleaning wipes and more importantly the keys to my office. Yikes! Luckily, someone was along shortly to let me in. I am working Tuesdays and Thursdays from home so I'm curious to see if Master Derek is going to let that happen. We'll see. Here are some pics of my little man.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has been saying he is the cutest baby ever, and after seeing these pics, I have to agree! Love you!

The Summers Family said...

How is it going now that you've had a few days to adjust to the schedule? I'm sure you are doing wonderfully! I know I keep saying this, but we need to come get some baby lovin' soon! We find out the boys' baseball schedule soon and can start making plans... LOL! It's all about them now!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker