Monday, September 15, 2008
And Another Because It's Been So Long
Friday was Derek's two month anniversary of being external. He gets his shots tomorrow and I'm nervous after hearing all the bad press that has been floating around about them. I feel bad knowing that I'm doing something that will make him feel poorly. It appears that my nesting instinct actually came post pregnancy. Being up at all hours of the night has allowed me to catch up on my TV watching and there is a show on the style channel called Clean House. The theme of the show is about making people get rid of the clutter by getting rid of things that just sit around gathering dust. This show has inspired me and I'm ready to part with some items that I previously would not have considered. While some are easier to let go than others, the one I need the input on is my wedding dress. I could pay to preserve it but let's be honest, if I ever have a daughter, the chance of her wearing it is slim to none. Isn't it better to sell it, rather than have it gather dust in the closet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment