This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Farewell Thirty-Two

I miss my old co-worker Stacy on a day like this because she shares my love of birthday celebrations. Heck, she shares my love of any celebration. Our favorite chant as we went from place to place was "...cause it's my birffffday!!"

Oddly, I don't feel 33. Well, I should clarify that I don't feel 33 maturity wise, but right now I'm feeling it in my joints, back and feet. That's more due to Baby Rieger than Father Time though. ha ha

I seem to be in some kind of funk this week. I'm so tired that when anyone has asked me what I want to do for my birthday I come up with a complete blank. Has my little internal party planner gone on summer vacation? When I was living with the parentals my mother would come in my room and wake me up with a candle topped birthday eclair. Bless the woman because she was actually considering doing it this morning when she lives 26 miles from me...love ya mom! I did pick myself up one on the way to work, calories be damned.

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker