This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Birthdays and Curtains: Take 2

On the 8th my dear hubby turns 33. In May, I will also. I briefly stopped to think that 32 was the end of an era for us. It's no longer going to be just us. I wanted to throw Jason a big birthday party, but since that is not his style, I opted for something that would be and made reservations and plans for a "date night" the day before. I picked a really neat restaurant that he has never been to but I know he will enjoy. They have fantastic food and a really great patio with an awesome view and I am praying for nice weather.

Between Jason's travel, house maintenance and my fatigue/nausea we haven't really spent much quality time together. Jason recently learned to play Gin and on the weekends and evenings we have started playing together. It amazing how you can live in the same house but not really "be" together sometimes. This pregnancy (and Hefner) has taught us not to be so involved in our work and ourselves. We are now more involved as a couple and soon a family. It's been fabulous.

As for that stubborn curtain rod, it is now a non-issue. The replacement I picked up at Target fit the pre-drilled holes and is high enough to cover Jason's attempt at aerating the wall. ha ha

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker