This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Shopping Continues and the Nesting Begins

Google defines nesting as "an urge some women experience at the end of pregnancy to clean and organize the home....These feelings may occur any time during pregnancy, but are usually strongest just before labor."

I need to invent a word for super nesting. Nesting when paired with an anal retentive/planner personality...hmm scary to behold I would think, but here I am....just don't look directly at me.

I received a shipping update for the crib bedding. Estimated arrival is 3/14/08. Good lord! What am I going to do for the next 23 days?

Day One: Today I bought the wee one's first developmental toy. I opted for the Zebra. I also couldn't resist picking up a stuffed elephant too. Our poor child won't be able to fit in it's crib. I also noticed that Kenneth Cole was having a sale and picked up a pair of shoes. Mommy shouldn't be forgotten after all and who can pass up shoes on sale. Besides, focusing on the shoes kept me from buying the matching safari themed play mat, bowling game, stacker and activity center. Baby steps...all in due time.


No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker