Monday: Still coughing, but I really do think it's on the way out. I plan to mention it at my doctor's appointment on Thursday. I am happy to report that my morning sickness is gone and I only get nauseous now if I don't eat when I get hungry. The timing could not have been better because I can no longer ignore the fact that I need some maternity clothes and it's time to go shopping. I am in love with maternity pants but maternity shirts are a different story. It is hard to find ones that don't make you look more pregnant than you are. There will obviously be a point when this is not an issue (haha) but now is not that time.
Sunday: For those who know how I entertain, rest assured that I actually sat down and watched the 4th quarter of the SuperBowl. I was VERY pleased to see the Giants beat New England. That game set the Vegas Sports Book on it's ear. I am not a fan of either team but I am definetly NOT a fan of Tom Brady so choosing a side was not very hard. Hopefully next year, we'll be watching the Cowboys in the SB. For those who read my blog and attended the get together yesterday I want to apologize for not putting out my usual spread. I know the "Deathstar" was missed by all.
Saturday: Got my recliner. I don't think I had looked that forward to something since the last time Erasure was in concert. I actually got a decent night's sleep and I highly recommend a recliner to anyone that doesn't have one.
Friday: Last night I got my first leg cramp. Wow! Dawn wasn't kidding when she said she was up hopping around screaming. I didn't scream, but a litany of Ow! Ow Ouch! Ow! Ow! would have been heard by Jason if his ears didn't stop working once he goes to sleep. (Note to self: Don't go into labor in the middle of the night or I'll have to drive) It was actually pretty funny looking.
For those that know how anal I am, they won't be surprised to know that I have already laid out my nursery readiness plan. The bedding is picked out, I know what furniture pieces and type of crib I want (just don't know what brand yet) and I have a connection in the Home Depot paint department. haha So effective February 15th, Operation: Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep will be set in motion. The hard part, cleaning out the room we have used as a catch all for the last two years. The room doesn't scare me half as much as the closet. I'm actually expecting one of those movie moments where you open the closet door and stuff falls out on you, knocking you to the ground.


No comments:
Post a Comment