This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Week 7 - 8: The Symptoms Progress

I made the mistake of thinking to myself somewhere around Week 6 that I could handle the occasional nausea and fatigue. I said a quick thanks to God that I wasn't as sick as my friend Dawn or my co-worker Kay. Then came Week 7 : the constant nausea, fatigue due to a mild case of insomnia and sensitivity to smells. I still thanked God for what I considered a pretty easy time of it. Week 8 hasn't even officially hit yet and the nausea kicked up a notch. I used to pride myself on how tough I was but oh how a little constant nausea has brought me to my knees (no pun intended). A part of me just wants to throw up for the brief respite it might provide but no sickness lately...just the nausea. The next four weeks should be very interesting. Please pray that this is only a 1st trimester malady.

Happier news...we have decided to train Hefner to ring a bell on the door when he wants/needs to go out. He has actually done it a few times completely on his own without any coaxing. If only kids were this easy to train. haha

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker