I have been a tad bloated the last week and my clothes have been a little tight. (Ack! Who am I kidding, they were tight before) Anyway, my friend Sarah gifted me with a pair of her maternity pants. They were just loose enough not to hurt my ego but fit well enough that I could get away with it. I felt a little silly wearing them so early but once I realized how comfortable they were I quickly got over it. haha
Sarah also gave me two onsies and the book What to Expect When You're Expecting. With Hef requiring so much attention, I haven't had a chance to start reading yet, but I'm hoping to carve some time out this weekend to get through a chapter or two.
Speaking of Hef, he is still a little ball of love, teeth and energy. He just finished up his medicine for Coccidia and once we give him his last round of worm medicine the week of the 19th he will be ready for his introduction into society. Poor little guy. I really am appalled at how poorly he was cared for at Operation Kindness.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment