This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year - New Blog

To answer the question, "What happened to Blog Post #2?" I kept trying to upload some videos that were just not cooperating. I am going to try again after I post some pictures from the last quarter of 2010.

This first series is from Derek's class at WinKids. WinKids is a place here in Flower Mound that offers all types of classes for kids from swimming, to dance, martial arts and gymnastics. It's a great place where Derek can just run amok. Lots of things to do at WinKids...











We hosted a joint Rieger-Humes Christmas morning this year for both families so everyone got to be together and see Derek enjoy his new toys.




This pic is blurry because he would not stop trying to drill.
Still cute.


Derek attempting to "help" Grandpa Al put his
train table together.


A trampoline of my very own. I mistakenly though that
this would keep him from jumping on my couches and beds.

The next two pictures are from Derek's last day of school before the holiday break.
Santa came to their school and Derek stayed consistent and would not sit in his lap.
He did give him a high five though.


No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker