This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Since You Have Been Patient....Pictures

The rocking chair above was my Great Aunts when she was a little girl.
(Thanks to Big D and Grandma Penny for sanding & repainting it)

At the children's museum

Enjoying a book on the way to Grandma's house.

This is much bigger than the xylophone I have at home!

Children's museum


Dad is jealous that I have a Harley and he doesn't.

Testing my new playroom shelves to make sure
they can handle the stress

...putting on dad's headphones


My first snow.


I'm helping dad put lights on the tree.









No comment.

1 comment:

Laurie Rieger said...

I love love love that picture of him in his chair. My brother used to sit in his little rocker (now at my mother's house) every day for Sesame Street. However, my brother put a bowl on his head while sitting in the chair....my brother was a bit odd. Derek's just cute :)

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker