This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Men: Truly a Breed Apart

I came into Derek's room this morning where Jason and D were hanging out. As I put up clothes Jason nonchalantly says, "...so Derek walked from the bathroom door to the recliner a little while ago." WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? I exclaimed. I immediately started asking questions....why didn't you call me, what did he precisely do and for how long, why didn't you call me, did he touch anything at all and most important, why didn't call me immediately. His reply, well it's not like he won't do it again. Well of course he'll do it again, but it won't be the first time. I have decided that what actually occurred was that Jason dozed off in the recliner and dreamt that Derek walked for the first time.

2 comments:

Laurie Rieger said...

WHAT?!?!?!!? Oh good grief... I really hope J dreamed that and you didn't miss it. "It's not like he won't do it again" sounds like something Jeff would say....ugh. I can't wait to see him walk to his Aunt LaLa!!!!
You plan on stalking this baby with the camera now, aren't you...until he walks for you. I can just see you now :)

FallnAngel said...

They SOOOOOOO don't get it

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker