This blog will chronicle my various mental meanderings and our insane
quest to successfully raise a smaller version of us.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

One Step At A Time

This was the first day that I went to work with out my pump. I actually carried a purse to the office for the first time in ten months. It felt good and just a tad strange. I am very tempted to weigh the bags I have been carrying to see the difference. I would say that without all the bags that I was a tad off balance but anyone who knows me would say that I have never been balanced. (no mental jokes please) :-) An Olympic gymnast I am not. I would venture a guess that there are two year olds with more grace and balance than me but we'll save those put downs for the next time I am on crutches.

So I am down to two pumps a day, 12 hours a part. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow. I bet it feels strange not to carry a load of stuff to work each day. Good luck!

Sarah B. said...

Just wait until you can leave the house with baby and NO diaper bag. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck. I was sad to be done with bf'ing. But mostly because I knew my porn star boobs were history.

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker