More Braxton Hicks contractions today and a lot of pressure down below. What does this mean?...absolutely nothing. ha ha We could go into labor tomorrow or three weeks from now.
The planner in me is happy however. Our bags are 90% packed, the nursery is 98.9% finished as we received the replacement crib rail piece today, and our car seat should be arriving today or tomorrow at the latest. I just heard from Jason that one box arrived. Since there are two boxes, I'm not sure which piece we have but we are one box closer to being prepared.
So now we go back to waiting.
(Update: Our travel system did indeed arrive. It's a car seat and stroller set that we put together last night. I recall looking at other car seats and not thinking they were too large but this one looked huge to me last night. Lots of room to grow I suppose. I'll have to compare it to David Edward's car seat since they are the same brand.)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment