I spent last week on a business trip in Salt Lake City, Utah. As a woman trying to conceive this place is like the mecca of motherhood. I made sure to drink plenty of the water. This trip was good for two reasons.
1) Because I badly needed the time away from office politics
and
2) Because I am certain that visiting the capital of Mormondom is the key to conceiving haha
I am back in the office today and sadly my loneliness has not abated. I should just be glad for the short reprieve and look forward to the weekend. Perhaps it is the dreary weather today that has me so down. I am holding on to the hope that the owners will let me work from home starting in January...just 71 days to go.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment